Don’t be a victim. Know the signs.
As a mortgage professional in an ever changing industry, you know there is always the looming risk of becoming a victim to
the growing incidence of mortgage fraud. At MBA’s National Fraud Issue’s Conference 2013 learn how to get ahead of “criminal minds” before your organization becomes another fraud case.
Hear from top industry experts and government agencies as they share case studies and insider information on their battle
against mortgage fraud and provide helpful solutions. Become your organization’s “private eye” as you learn how to stay one
step ahead by detecting the red flags. The thought of being victimized should be one less worry, attend this year’s conference
to see how you can take preventative measures.
Discover the latest developments in:
- Prevention efforts from top government agencies
- Mortgage fraud schemes and trends
- Application fraud, modification fraud and foreclosure rescue scams
- Audit techniques, fraud prevention training
- Quality assurance professionals
- Fraud investigators
- Production staff
- Attorneys and legal counsel