Where Strategy Meets Opportunity
MBA is pleased to present the second-annual Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference. This popular conference is designed to
address the myriad challenges facing the non-bank lender and to provide critical information, strategies and connections needed
to get an important leg up in both today's and tomorrow's markets.
This is a time of intense change for independent mortgage bankers. The market is shifting from being driven by a strong refinance
market back to one by purchases. Now is the time to re-evaluate your business strategy and develop new ways of maintaining
you production numbers and training your team on strategies to compete in today's market. Join us for the latest updates on
all the issues that impact your business and gain the tools to be successful in today's business and regulatory environment.
MBA's Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference 2013 is the perfect venue for independent mortgage bankers to learn techniques to effectively face these challenges and more.
New Features This Year
- Sessions on Warehouse Lending, including:
- A warehouse lenders-only roundtable
- An open discussion with warehouse lenders and independent mortgage bankers
- A Special networking reception to connect warehouse lenders and independent mortgage bankers.
- Industry Outlook, featuring leading independent bank leaders focusing on business challenges, including refocusing on production
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Future of housing finance
- Future of the secondary market
- Retained servicing
- Efficiency and profitability in a purchase market
- Operating outside of the safe harbor
- Human capital management for mortgage lenders
- Current legislative and regulatory environment
- Vendor management
- CFPB examinations
MBA's Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference is designed to bring together senior managers from independent mortgage companies
across the country to address the unique issues and challenges that they face every day.
This conference is also open to and contains targeted content for warehouse lenders working with independent mortgage banks.